With an annual turnover in excess of £500m, Freightliner Group are one of our larger clients. We were delighted to win a 3-way pitch for this substantial project which had an extensive list of requirements. These included a user-friendly CMS, integration with Freightliner’s database, interactive Google maps showing their operations network and, crucially, the ability for users to access the page they want within no more than three clicks.
Our new responsive WordPress website for Freightliner looks and performs beautifully on all devices. With over 250 pages and five different areas of the site, our main goal was to deliver an intuitive, user-friendly method of navigation. We successfully achieved this via an impressive mega-menu that allows visitors to find what they are looking for in just one or two clicks.
- Fully responsive WordPress website
- Integration with Freightliner’s database showing real-time departures & arrivals
- Interactive Google maps showing Freightliner’s extensive operations network throughout the UK
- Integrated careers portal enabling online job applications
- Customer testimonial carousel
- Impressive vertical homepage slider
- Intuitive, user-friendly mega-menu
- Super fast load times on our dedicated hosting platform
- Extensive goal tracking within Google Analytics
Our new website for Freightliner Group has been a huge success. In comparison to their previous website it has delivered a significant increase in user engagement and a dramatic reduction in bounce rate. Whether users are browsing from desktop, tablet or mobile devices they are viewing more pages and making considerably more enquiries.