When Antics Furniture in Surrey decided to change their name to No44 Furniture & Fine Things, they selected us to work on the entire rebranding project with them. The huge project consisted of a great deal more than just a new logo with stationery, printed marketing materials, adverts, signage and a new website to take into consideration.
We took the time to understand No44’s target audience and applied considerable care and attention to fonts, colours, imagery and materials. The final result is an elegant and premium brand that appeals to their customers, successfully conveying the quality of the furniture they sell.
Rebranding Project Included
- Main brand identity and social media avatars
- Corporate stationery, postcards and price tickets
- Adverts for local publications
- Responsive, WooCommerce website
- Shop signage and vehicle livery
- Email marketing templates