Established in 1973, Wilks is a family run company, specialising in the manufacture and supply of PVC, aluminium and rubber extrusions. Their original logo and branding had been in existence for almost 40 years and was recognised the world over. So, when they asked us to create a more modern brand we had to ensure their global customer base knew it was still the same, trusted company.
Our new brand identity for Wilks features custom, bold typography together with an iconic ‘w’ symbol utilising negative space. The branding also contains a recognisable element from their original logo and graphic elements that relate to their primary industry – marine. The rebranding project covered a range of items including multiple product logos, printed marketing materials, a website and more.
Rebranding Project Included
- Main brand identity and multiple product logos
- 24-page brand guidelines document
- Corporate stationery, leaflets and brochures
- Large format graphics and exhibition stands
- Adverts for trade journals
- Signage for manufacturing plant